show me stability
[html]

+3

Niro was happy that he was able to help her out, and it seemed to have done wonders. He smiled as she told him that he was a good friend. Her words of congratulations were most welcome to the male, he knew that he and Amaranth were a strange pair, while she held lots of anger on the outside, he was more caring and generous. He was able to get through to her though. He was able to bring out her softer side.

Thank you very much. We have our ups and downs, but things are working out nicely.

She asked what more there was and he wondered where to start… lots of things had happened… since they had seen each other last… he decided to start with the hunting accident. He lifted up his right hand, where his pinky was no gone.

I had a run in with a moose late in the summer. Lukckily I lived.

He said, a chuckle made it certain the last part was a joke. He bit his lip, and hesitated for what would come next.

I also learned that I had pups myself, though I do not remember the act what so ever… and the woman lives in Dahlia… I’d only seen her two times and now I have three girls.

He wondered what she would think of him now… now that she would know that he had children from someone other than his mate… though he had not been with her at the time of conception he felt bad that he’d done it in the first place. It had be done now and as a result his daughters were born. He was in no way ashamed of them, he was happy to know that he had them. And he tried to visit as often as he could.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread