[M]Three four Shut the door
[html]

She cried out in triumph as the arrow drove home, impaling his shoulder. She could see the confusion in the boy's face and the fear as it slowly sank in. Yes, now he's getting it. I'm not his friend.

He ripped the shaft of the arrow from his shoulder and threw it at her, but she knocked it away with one swipe. It wouldn't even have done much had she not bothered to flick it aside. Slowly, she paced toward the felled boy, glaring down at him with a mixture of mutated glee and sadistic joy. He had been unable to get to his feet a moment ago and Nuki was not sure that he could now, even with the adrenaline finally kicking in. She swung her bow at him, using it like a thick cane to crack him over the side, a halfhearted blow that he might roll away from and dodge altogether.

“Oh, but Denali, I was only trying to shoot the bees,” her voice was sick and taunting. She scoffed. “You would believe anything I said, wouldn't you? Would you believe that? You stupid pup."

“Those aren't even the right leaves,” she said in a sick tone as she looked at the plants he clutched, then kicked at his fist. “Those plants don't grow here. I have some in my pack right here,” she patted the pouch on her belt. “But I wouldn't give them to an idiot like you to save your weakling little pack sister. It is not my job to clean up everybody's garbage. Especially not a spoiled little pack pup like you. A witless moron who doesn't even have enough sense not to endanger the people who are good to him. Yes, Denali, like your sister. And like me.”

<style>
.nuki-scaretable .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.nuki-scaretable p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nuki-scaretable b {color:#a25a5a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.nuki-scaretable {background-color:#504a57; background-image:url(http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6885/n ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2b0a0; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread