A simple return
[html]

+3

Ah good then I have plenty of time to get ready then!

Amata said she noted it in the back of her head, she’d get that down on paper soon and start planning something just for them later on. She smiled happily, her own sister was mated, it made her wonder if Gotham had found his own mate as well. She… she was happily single, her most important thought now was her family. Amata’s smile grew for a second letting Cambria know she had heard, but she wasn’t going to make any big fuss over it, at least she accepted that it had all been an accident and no one had perished.

No we don’t have to worry about that. I think it would still be splendid… at least someday.

She said knowing that her sister and her mate would never be able to produce children with each other which made Amata wonder… what happened if they wanted pups? Would they just adopt one or something? She wasn’t sure but wouldn’t pry into that especially now that the subject change to herbs and medicine.

I was able to make a salve that helps out with infections. It’s still a work in progress, but it makes sure to prevent infection. I have used it on myself and even other animals, it works well with them too.

She couldn’t help getting into it, and she described the plants that she used, wondering if Cambria had something as usful or even more so. They could easily put their heads together and experiment, they had enough knowledge to know what plants would kill taking too much and such. If anything they would get sick off an experiment.

I think it’s my best concoction yet. Have you found anything?

She asked hopefully, new discoveries were always being found by all sorts of sources and she knew that Cambria was as quick as Amata was, if not better at it.

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread