I see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
[html]

He smiled as he tilted his head slightly, with a strange shimmer in his eyes. Either from her overcoming beautiful looks, even for being well dirty, or maybe the heroin buzz was starting to drift out of his body. He moved closer to her, closing in the gap between the two of them. There were only inches between the two of them, he wanted to grab her leg and place him-self between her legs, but he would wait, he would want to show her how a male was. The male smacked his lips looking at her dirty coat. His claw traced her jaw bone smiling at her. ”Is that it?” He shook his head, shame he would have given her a higher rank with in the pack, but these were not his lands…yet.

At her face that she made, he smiled; oh he was getting to her. Just want he wanted to see. He rolled his tongue out of him mouth pulling it back into his mouth, snake like. ”That’s kind for you to offer me sweetie, but I just cannot seem to be able to let my-self leave from your wonderful face. You’re just to pretty to leave here all by your-self.” He reached up picking a winter berry off the tree above her head. Pinching it till it busted, the male took the red gel as he drew a heart upon her chest. ”Has any one told you just how pretty you really are?” He licked his finger, curling up his face in utter disgust.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread