These Are My People
[html]

I remember you from the chat; welcome to Souls! Big Grin Just one thing; your birthdate for your character says that she's about one year, but your profile says she's 19! ^^ 19 would be a pretty old age for a dog, so I think you meant that she was 8 months, like her birthdate says!

It was a chilly day, as Skye noted, and she had dressed quite warmly for the day that cried white, cold tears. The soft crunch of the snow beneath her paws was evident in the relative silence of the forest - it sounded strange to her, as she was used to the chirping of various birds and the cries of creatures in the Cercatori d'Arte territory. The silent and heavenly snow was falling, now, silencing the animal's songs and capturing the beauty of winter in a single, dreamlike snapshot.

There was music, however - a soft, low strumming. Skye recognized the sound immediately - it was the sound of someone playing the guitar. Letting her ears guide her, she found herself drifting closer and closer to the Border Tree, where the pack of Cercatori d'Arte had painted their name and decorated with their talents. Soon, her nose caught up to her ears, and she could scent the scent of a wolf-dog nearby; she was female. She didn't scent of any pack, however, and Skye assumed that she was a loner.

Emerging from the trees, Skye finally saw who was the woman; she was a caramel-colored woman, her fur deep shades of mocha that Skye had only seen on the trees as autumn turned into winter. Her tawny coat turned more brown towards the tips of her ears, tip of the tail, and her paws. She had a guitar in her hands and now transformed the light strumming into a more solid and loud melody, one that Skye enjoyed.

The creamy-white woman listened for a while, letting a smile fall on her face. She then stepped forward, towards the girl. She was young, it appeared - no more than a year old at least. She decided to introduce herself; "Hello," she said. "This is Cercatori d'Arte, and I am Skye Collins, the co-leader. May I help you?" She kept her demeanor light and friendly, and her tail held high.

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#333+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread