[M] SNAP!!
OOC- Lets say this thread is set by the borders.

J'adore shook his head, 'Your friend was strolling around the quartz shoreline, like death warmed up. I told him to lighten up' he added plainly noticing a spot where the border was infact marked. 'I' not afari by your weapon either' he been face to face with a cannon before, 'You think it's big to kill people? Cowards kill people, and I have problem with Anathemans, just Alaki'. He stepped over the border line. 'Oh and you talk to muhc' he said lightening his voice. He turned to leave and left with the simple words, 'See ya! Liev...'.He was tempted to muttered 'snowplough' under his breath, but decided not to as it would be dissrepesctfu; afater he had asked him not to, he sighed and took a few steps forward. Slipping his knife into his bag, he made sure to pull out his pen knife aswell. Liev was pompous, of course J'adore didn't have a problem with him, just Alaki. He thought he was so tough, it didn't make you a man to kill. Being a man meant being able to overcome a conflict verbally. He'd fought lynxes as a cub in the mountains, in the very south of Spain, lions had emigrated from Africa, he'd fought them too. And bears too, he had also swam out from the coast quite far and found himself fending off a shark. It wasn't a large one, but it's teeth were like daggers. He wasn't heavily built, he didn't look like much. He wasn't very strong either, but he was fast and if push come to shove he'd fight!

Messages In This Thread