I see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
[html]

wc:3+

She slipped, she was trying to be strong, he had found her weakness and now it was time for him to step in and make sure she knew that he was in charge and she was nothing more than a stupid female and she would need to learn that rule around him. Whatever the leader here wanted she to act like was no thing, but while he was around her, the monster wanted her to know that she was a lesser, and he was in charge. The male smacked his lips closing the line between the two of them once again. Lucifer Sawtooth wanted her to know that he did not care where he was, or whose lands he was in he was in charge. ”What about my request?” He stepped into her, running a hand though her hair, as he leaned into her even further, his chest pressing up against her chest. ”Hmm… I like how this feels.” He whispered into her ear. His hand wanted to feel her; they wanted to explore her body, and every inch of her body. He would wait, he would wait till she saw him to the borders, he would bring her out side of her pack, and then he would let her have him. He stepped back as his hand did reached up lightly touching her arm, with the back on his hand. ”Dose your heart belong to any one my Fair Lady?” His words where soft, he gave no hint to really what he wanted to do to her body. The male stepped back as he bent his arm, for her to put her arm into his. ”Lead me Bunny” Sure she had just given her name to him, but he didn’t remember it. Drugs and drinking had eaten away his mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread