Joining
She settled a little, now knowing that this wolf would not harm her. This wolf is not like any others she had met, therefor no reason to be scared. knowing this made her a little more at ease. The wolf looked like he cared about loners and not to dispose of them quick. She always tried to remember what her parents did at situations like this. She went in to a deep thought remembering her dead family. She then smiled like all the fear was washed away. but still knew to respect the pack wolf.

With the fear gone she spoke sweater the sweat."I am glad you came out. You are not like most wolves, your gentle. My name is Star, Star Kenon. If I may ask though what is yours?'

After remembering her family she was back to normal forgetting about the trouble she went though to get here. Another loud crack went off but this time she didn't yelp. She was to happy to feel fear. She also knew that loners like her self should show a little more respect. But she thought to herself that life is getting better.

Messages In This Thread