Foreigner [AW]
[html]

Words-320

Arabic, she had called it. The language Jaden had not recognized was, like most, adopted from its human creators. The thought of humans put more questions on the Optime’s mind. Not about them though, he had no interest in the history or acts of an extinct species. No, it gave him more wonders about her. As far as Jaden could see she was unarmed and carried nothing. He carried a dagger and bow with arrows on him almost all the time in this unclaimed land. The female herself did not look either intimidating or dangerous. But she was from a different part of the world, so Jaden kept in mind that she did not need a weapon to be dangerous. No one really did. They just needed to know how to make their body a weapon.

These thoughts made Jaden set a hand on the lower part of his shoulder strap where a dagger was sheathed. It was not a sudden or hostile movement, but one that comforted the wolf. It was subtle and accompanied with a shift of his weight from one paw to another.

She had dodged his question of her name, but he felt that was because she might still be determining if he was hostile or not. Jaden was happy that she could speak English though. “I haven’t heard the language, so it probably would not do me any good if I could speak it.” He said neutrally leaving out that he was no good at learning other languages anyway. “Don’t worry about the packs around here. They are very docile. I just got out of that life, so I am not part of them. It’s much easier to worry about yourself.” Jaden said with a smile. “I stopped you only because I have not seen anyone like you. You have a beautiful coat color,” He complimented kindly, “and a body that is unfamiliar to me.”

<style>
.jaden-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jaden-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jaden-t51 b {color:#181913; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jaden-t51 {background-color:#B3B4A8; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/jaden.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525344; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.jaden-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.jaden-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 163px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#313229;}
.jaden-t51 .wordcount {color:#181913; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #181913; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread