I see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
[html]

He laughed as her arm went into his crook of his arm, he placed a paw over top of her hand rubbing her paw as they walked, and her fur was soft and smooth. So she was single, not like it mattered to him, but it was one less punk that he was going to be blocked from getting what he wanted from her. The male felt her pull her hand out of his arm as they came to the border. Aww did there nice little walk have to end so quickly? Shame! Really it was but he knew he would be back and next time he might not leave so nicely.”Shamee..” He drew out his “e” As his icy blue sapphire blue eyes watched every moved that she made.

”May I? He took his hand placing it out in front of him flat palm facing up as he waited a second before waited no more taking her hand kissing up her palm. Bring his lips up and away from her hand his eyes watched her, as he slowly lowered her hand back down to her side. ”Must you leave?” It might have sounded like a question but what he was really saying was. “Leave me alone and I will come back.” He would, and next time he might not stop at just having the bodies touch. Next time me might touched her body in ways that he wanted and in ways she might not have wanted. ”I am not scared so easily.” He gave a wink with a playful grin, what could happen someone screaming and threatening to kill him. Really nothing like that scared him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread