Carefree habits
[html]

<style type="text/css">
#marschristmas {width:410px; background-color:#48342b; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /mars1.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px; margin:auto;}
#marstext {padding:15px; padding-bottom:450px; font-family:; size: 1em; line-height:1.2em; text-align:justify; color:#c8b18c;}
#marstext i, #marstext b {color:#30599d;}</style>

ooc: hope you don't mind me throwing him in here.

Mars had been out today, riding his steed, Vox, who had again been restless while it was time for Mars to be playing his guitar, or searching for a new violin, or finding someone to help him make a piano. He had his guitar on him non the less though, it sitting on his lap as he rode his steed around Thornbury. He'd pass his house, and then Orin's house, where he pulled the horse to a stop for a moment, and he just looked at the window, hoping the woman would come to it like Juliet would have done for Romeo, but she did not, so he had continued on, riding the steed around the small town. He'd also started to strum on his guitar. Yes I kow you'll wait for me, til I get home, but if I should fall, then you should move on. Our eyes always watch over you from up above, now don't take this wrong... the man sung as he strummed on his guitar, but right when he had hit one of the chords, it gave him a whine that was untuned and sharp. Mars' mismatched ears fell back hard on his head. He wondered how the hell it got so untuned when he had tuned the guitar last night. It was confusing to him, and then he thought about how Bartholomew liked to touch the white guitar from time to time just to touch it and piss Mars off. It did piss him off very much so actually, just because the man spent a lot of time taking care of his guitar when Bartholomew wasn't even a guitarist. Bart knew nothing about the guitar, so he had no business touching it. Mars told the man this several times, and when Bart decided to show his face again, Mars would bitch about it again. Mars twisted the knob and strummed on the string to tune it, and he listened closely. He combined a few notes together to see if he got the right sound, and he repeated this a few times before he actually got it the way it needed to be. Once it was tuned yet again, Mars wasn't feeling the song that he was playing before anymore. He switched to some other song.

His fingers traveled fluently over the guitar strings as he had switched songs, this one having a more of an introduction than just him being thrusted into the middle of a song like he had done before. The steed beneath him had continued to walk around, aimlessly with his master on his back, and Mars had no where to be really so he didn't direct the steed to go in any specific direction. He simply wanted to play his guitar and Vox had been bothering him to go somewhere, so Mars simply got on the horse and let the horse take him wherever the equine wanted to go. Vox wandered around the small town, seeing the sights that were there, houses everywhere really, and that was it pretty much. There were stores, yeah, but there wasn't really any activity going on in the town of Thornbury today, hopefully the sound of Mars' guitar would bring some of the residents out of their houses to come be with the wolf-dog and his steed.

Mars flinched slightly when he suddenly heard a "baaaa" come from behind him. He didn't think that the sheep had been following, but the black sheep had followed them out to the middle of Thornbury, and Mars looked back at the beast. Axel, what're you doing? the man would ask the sheep, who would just give Mars a prolonged "baa". Don't "baaa" me. the man spoke, joking with the sheep obviously before the sheep had trotted up to Mars and nipped at his foot. Mars moved his foot away and then clicked his teeth at the sheep. Don't do that Axel. That hurt! the man spoke, tapping the sheep's nose with a stern finger. Axel just nudged the man's foot after that, wanting his attention for whatever reason a sheep could want attention. For food. Mars had no food on him for the Sheep, and there were plenty of spots that the sheep could find to graze, so Mars had tapped Vox's side to make him continue.

Mars would continue to play his guitar and sooner or later another person came within his view. A red and white man that Mars had not seen before now. Mars cocked his head lightly before he Vox had approached the man until they were about ten or fifteen feet away. Hello...I've never seen you before...The name's Mars Russo.. the quiet man cooly spoke to the red man.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality: Mars Russo
SSWM Word Count: 786
[/html]

Messages In This Thread