Lunch Break
[html]

No, I'M sorry >.> / >///<

As the new face came out, Tony kept up his brave face up till the very end, even though the new girl was a bigger than him. I'm not scared of anyone! 'Specially a girl! But then she apologized, and Tony stopped growling low in his throat, instead cocking his head to the side, aggression forgotten. "This isn't my den. My bed's in the big house." He motioned his nose off to the left before being surprised by her open invitation to join her in the cave. It was then that he noticed the chill of the air and shivered, truly considering taking her up on that offer. Just like that his protective aggression was gone, as puppies were wont to forget things as easily. "OK," he said simply, noticing a little the way the girl talked. It wasn't as if he was going to comment on the difference, though; everything sounded the same to him at 2 months of age.

She was right; inside the cave was warm, and he followed her into its hold as he noted how happy she seemed. "Melee, huh? My name's Tony Marino; soldier extrawr... extror... exter... hero!" Honestly, even though he had meant to say 'extrordinair', he didn't even know what it meant; only, he had heard it in passing and thought it sounded cool. "So, Melee; where are you from? This is my home; Crims'n Dreams," he said with unmatched pride. Without a doubt, the pup thought his pack the best, and would think so till his dying day. He was even more proud to say that he was their Consul's nephew. He would show everyone one day; if Melee had been an enemy, she would've been gone! But as it was, Tony found Melee interesting for the moment; anything to fill his long, empty days.

Guardian walks. "Guardian talks." Guardian thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfc4c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; }
.ghitajazbabe05-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe05 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#637079; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 637079.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bfc4c8; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272d30; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #637079; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe05-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe05-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #7e8990; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread