Cramping my style
[html]

370 words.

Artemis stifled a giggle as her brother tripped over his own feet, not wanting him to think that she was laughing at him. She didn’t think that it was a problem if he was a little clumsy, because they usually got into a little bit of exciting trouble on their adventures, anyway, and she wasn’t always the most nimble on her feet. Besides, she had fumbled when catching it the first time that he threw it to her, so she couldn’t really laugh at him for not catching it, anyway. Obviously he was so excited and happy that he could hardly stop moving, so even though she did not know why he was talking so rapidly and was so boisterous today (though she was more than readily willing to say it was because of her!), it was not his fault that he could not catch it that time.

The young Marino smiled cheerfully at him, excited that they had found time to play together with just the two of them. She did not know where Parker or Silvano were or what they were doing, but she guessed that they were in the manor somewhere, and they probably would not have wanted to play with her and Denali, anyway. Silvano used to go on adventures with her sometimes, but he was more serious about everything than she was, and Parker was really quiet. Missa could just about always have more fun with Denali than she could with either of them, as sad as that was for her to realize. They just didn’t like to play as much, at least not in the way that she played with Denali.

Catching the ball tightly in her slender hands, Artemis looked down at it quickly. “Show me how high you can throw it! I bet I can throw it hiiiigher,” she said in a sing-song voice, friendly taunting between siblings and best friends. She didn’t really mean anything bad by it, and she hoped he knew that. They were just playing, like they always did! She would never really taunt her brother, not ever. She tossed the ball back to him eagerly, wanting to see how high he could really throw the little ball.

<style type="text/css">
.artemiscarosel b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFC800; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.artemiscarosel-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:left; }
.artemiscarosel p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.artemiscarosel {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#4B8BC5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... arosel.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FEECA1; padding: 10px 0px 224px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BCD2E8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread