Torn
[html]

Hiya. Big Grin Don't mind at all, and he's a wolf, but in Luperci form? ...Yeah, getting used to this place still. Noob alert., bear with me? :c

It figured his things would begin to fall apart as soon as he stopped abusing them so much. The bag had been his friend for a long while, given to him by his mother. And now it was finally falling apart. Moth wrinkled his nose looking at the broken strap in his hand. He knelt down to pick the bag up from the cold snow, afraid if he pulled anymore on the strap it'd snap at both ends. Carefully picking it up he inspected the edges of the rip, he'd have to fix that. One more thing to find while he was in the town he supposed.

Between the awe of entering the town, his own nervousness, and tearing his bag the the scrawny Luperci hadn't noticed much of anything else. Much less the fact someone had been so close behind him. There was a time he would have noticed, but it seemed the excitement of the last few days had dulled his senses. He nearly jumped at the sound of another's voice. Well, nearly was being kind, he did jump.

Moth searched around him for the source of the voice, his gold eyes quickly settling on a young looking one standing in the snow closeby. That was the last thing the young male expected, meeting someone so soon. He had hoped to sneak on in, have a look around--and if he could muster up the courage to ask for some direction--find what he needed in the town. "H-hiya." He stumbled, staring at her for a moment, then realized he was being rude he looked away. "Erm, A-aye. I'm a bit n-new here." The strap in his hands quickly became tangled in his nervousness. "Me n-name's M-moth. It's nice to meet ye."

<style type="text/css">
.moth-leaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#F0FFF0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.moth-leaf .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.moth-leaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.moth-leaf {margin:0px auto; width:430px; background-color:#1C2918; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/29c5q8j.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#426F42; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread