a place I was once familiar with
[html]

340 words.

The young girl continued to walk, searching for the source of her older sister’s voice that she could hear so distantly. It sounded as hollow as this world felt and as hollow as her own voice sounded, but she knew that the sound was out there somewhere, even if it was far away. If she kept looking, then surely she would find Amata, and surely she would be able to find her way back to the rest of her family and to her home among the Dreamers. Amata would be able to help her, but first Artemis was going to need to find her. Her sister would not abandon her, just as she knew that the rest of her family would not, either, as soon as she could find them. She felt so lost and so scared, but that thought encouraged her, and she began to walk more quickly. She passed indistinct shapes, but she ignored them, trying to distance herself from the strange and cold world she had come to be in.

Silvano had been here? Artemis did not remember him being in this strange world with her, but maybe he had been. Denali was gone? What did Amata’s hollow voice mean by that? Denali could not be gone, he was her brother and her best friend! “Where did Denali go? You need to find him!” she urged to the empty air around her. Hopefully Amata could hear her, but maybe she could not. Maybe she could only speak to Artemis and they could not exchange words until the younger sister was able to actually find her. “Amata, I want to come home! Please find me! I don’t know how to come home…” Artemis wanted nothing more than to be able to answer Amata’s pleas for help, and she wished so very badly that she knew how to help them bring her back from wherever she was, but it seemed like they did not know where she was, either. It was so lonely here in this cold, overcast world.

<style type="text/css">
.artemisgift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f634a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.artemisgift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3e00; text-align:center;}
.artemisgift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.artemisgift01 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#bcb68e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift01a.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4f9fd; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3e00; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.artemisgift01-border1 {width:339px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.artemisgift01-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:1px solid #9f9f80; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread