I see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
[html]

OOC here!

Her eyes were on the black male again as he found her hand once again. He kissed it again but this time is strayed longer than the first. He kissed her hand and began to work his way up her arm, mouth almost crawling up the limb. Tala was blushing again as she watched the large male. He was being quite charming right now, she had to give him that. It did however take more than a bit of charm for her to agree to anything like leaving. Tala shook her head and her arm retracted, no, she would not leave with this man. He was crazy for thinking that she would just stray away. And for what? Another kiss on her hand? No. "I'm sorry, Lucifer, but I have to kindly decline your offer." She would not leave with a stranger, especially one who seemed to have....swiftly changing opinions of her.

He let her hand go and he started talking about wanting to come back. Tala watched him with slightly confused eyes. Why would he want to come back under her eye? "I suppose I can handle that. I do ask that you don't come back...drinking." She had not forgotten about the broken bottle at his entrance. "I see no problem however. You were kind enough. I have no reason to deny it." Tala had no idea if he was like this all the time or not. How would she? She had just met the man. If he was like ths all the time that was his own thing to deal with. At the moment Tala had no reason to dislike him. Unless she had reasons to dislike someone she did not assume. Everyone deserves a proper chance.

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cab1ac;0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#ecdeed; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#b590c2; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9396 ... f594cb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 310px 0px; border:1px solid #956358; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #d1bbd9; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #ecdeed; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread