I see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
[html]

WC:3+

She was one smart cookie, but Lucifer was smarter after all she was just a female a stupid female that was good for one thing only. She knew it to, she was so stupid about everything that she had to know that she was only good for the one thing, it was just trying to get her to do that job without forcing her, and she would still have to learn her master’s rules about being a good Bunny for him. Anger burned in his eyes as he looked onto her. He wanted to wrapped his hand in her hair and drag her out, and make her get down and do her job, be he would wait. He looked at her hips, not moving any further down nor any further up, yes she would give him children, he would see to it. ”Okay. If you say so dear sweet Bunny. When how about you take me back to the tree where I was blessed to first see you so I can clean up the mess I made, I wouldn’t want you hurting your-self on one of my foolish messes. I don’t think you would want anyone else getting hurt either now would you?” He bowed at the waist as he tucked one hand into him, while the other extend out letting her led the way, looking to her cute little face, as he smiled thinking of just what he was going to do to her.

”Next time I will leave the bottle at the border lines and I will have you a fine fox fur shawl to wear around your shoulders. I thinking bleaching it, and making it white would bring out your hair and eyes so much.” He would make her what he promised, and he would expect her to wear it knowing that him giving her a gift of nice wealth would be expected for a huge return on her part.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread