I see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind
[html]

OOC here!

There was anger in his eyes. The Djose woman did not miss that little hint. What could he possibly be mad about however? Was he mad that she would not walk with him back to his home? That was ridiculous. Why be angry over that? She had agreed to let him back on the lands from time to time if he wished to pay a friendly visit. What else did he want? After trespassing like he had, she shouldn't even let him back on the lands whatsoever. The black male was lucky it had not been Jefferson who had found him. That sight would have been much less friendly, and the man would know not to return. Wait, was he trying to get her to take him back? She had just brought him off the lands, why would she take him right back in? "I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I will clean the mess myself. I do ask that you don't return with alcohol. Nobody around here will appreciate it Lucifer." She did not think her words and requests were out of line. It was a very understandable request. Her feminine rasp didn't harden the soft tone whatsoever.

His bow made her smile as she dipped her body back to him in a return curtsy. He then started talking about bringing her a shall and she shook her head from side to side signaling 'no'. "Thank you, that's a very kind offer but it's not necessary. I don't wear fur of any kind even if I did accept the offer. Please, do not put the effort into something like that for me." There was something off about him to her. He was being kind in word and voice but his eyes did not match. What was going on inside his head?

"The next time we meet I hope that it is a much friendlier occurrence. I apologize for making you leave, but it is my duty to protect our borders from trespassers." She smiled to signify that she was not holding it against him. If only she knew who she was. Maybe then she would have acted differently.

<style>
.freetable-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.freetable-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#cab1ac;0px 0px 5px;}
.freetable-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.freetable-a01 b {color:#ecdeed; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.freetable-a01 {background-color:#b590c2; background-image:url(http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9396 ... f594cb.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 310px 0px; border:1px solid #956358; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.freetable-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #d1bbd9; margin:0px auto; }
.freetable-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px solid #ecdeed; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread