Standing on the Edge
[html]

OOC

You’re post is fine. Pssh. This one is SHORT. Sorry!< BR>

IC

Farore waited for the introduction of the other and it was slow in coming as the hybrid animal tended to her paw. Yet Farore took no offense at the delayed response, nor did she even indicate she noticed. Merely she kept her violet eyes upon the stranger, neither bored nor absorbed in the actions of the others, her patience seemingly limitless. Finally the warm hued lady spoke with a sheepish look and gave herself a title. "Okay Tommy." Her mother would have liked for her to say “Nice to meet you Tommy.” Or “A pleasure to make your acquaintance Tommy.” Yet for all the good manners that the dove of her mother had drilled into her head she rarely found a place for them. The girl wasn’t rude, but she wasn’t over polite although her cool voice was friendly in its own way.

The next question caused her to shake her head almost immediately. No, no, no. She was certainly not from down there. “I’m sorry. I’ve just arrived here myself.” The predominately snow colored creature with the inky stains on her face, paws and tipped tail listened as the other explained. In a knowing way, as if she had a secret joke, Rore smiled a slight smile, her vibrant eyes twinkling as the other woman finished speaking. They were both in search of something, and neither would probably be any help to the other. “I was hoping you’d be able to help me. I’m looking for my sister. I think she may be down there.” She paused, and then spoke again, because there was only one logical thing left to say. “Well, perhaps we should descend this mountain, no?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread