Sand between my toes
[html]

out of character text

Ren smiled at the approaching male. He seemed nice, she noticed the birds above as they strangly kept pace with the wolf. How interesting....but strange, I'll have to ask about them sometime She thought to herself as the wolf finally spoke to her. She offered him a kind look "I should hope I was! Otherwise I would be very lost and confused at the moment. I'm sorry I'm being alittle rude. My name is Rendall, it's nice to meet you Niro, I have come from Pheonix Valley in hopes of learning alittle bit about your pack. I'm hoping to become ambassador for mine but in order for that I have to get to know all of you guys first."She stood relaxed, hoping not to make the male feel aggression towards her. She didnt approach him, it would have meant crossing into pack lands, and since the invitation wasnt open yet, she kept her respected distance.

She continued to observed the birds above until she got uncomfortable and shifted for a minute. "So..uh, Niro how long have you been a part of this pack?"She wasnt sure how to start a convo but she decided to start there, hoping the male wouldnt take any offence to her asking about himself .

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread