The Sound of Music
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

sorry for the wait. SSWM: 398

Gaël could not figure out why the female in front of him suddenly seemed to have a change in her attitude towards him. He seemed to be able to tell from the change in posture and the silence that was now in the air. He did not like the fact that she had stopped talking for the moment. Was it something he had said that made her change her attitude towards him? He sure hoped it was not because of his size. The giant always thought that was his flaw. Because of this flaw, he always tried to make himself seem like the harmless gently giant who was only angered unless he was provoked. He never liked be angry with anyone, especially with someone as lovely as the wolf standing before him. He stayed where he was, not wanting to make her feel more uncomfortable than she already seemed to be. He simply laid his guitar across his legs, gently pulling on one string to make a single note.

Gaël listened to Amata as she explained which pack he had come to and tell him that her mother was the alpha of the pack. He could not believe that sure a beautiful wolf was actually the daughter to the alpha. He could not help but lower his head in respect to her. ”Is that so? Then it is an honor to meet the daughter of the alpha.” Perhaps he was being a bit modest but he could not help himself. He was saying what he felt. He just hoped all of these compliments was giving the she wolf the wrong idea. He was not a flirter. He just felt that the females should be commented on their beauty and family if they are close to the alpha. The giant paused as she asked what he was doing there in the first place. He had completely forgotten to tell her about what he was doing at the borders. He nodded. ”Ah sorry for not telling you sooner. I heard the running water from the inside of your pack lands. I was waiting to see if I could come and see it. I would never trespass into another pack.” The male was sure she would at least understand that much. He was being polite and even then asked for her permission. Like killing two birds with one stone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread