She holds you captivated
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.meleegifty b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.meleegifty p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.meleegifty {width:400px;border:1px solid #b3c5ee;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... egifty.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:180px;background-color:#4d78c7;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#b3c5ee;}
</style>

SSWM: 454

Melee was so glad to see that he was not hurt at all by her little accident. She was glad to see also that he was in such a good mood after she rolled into him. She liked seeing smiles on others faces when she was around. She even looked back to see that he was gently wagged his tail along with hers. It made her so happy to know that there were others outside of her pack that liked having her around. The pup watched as he shifted his position and sat down on his rear. She hear the thud and then smiled. She tried to copy him though was not doing a very good job. When she landed on her rear, she rolled backwards onto her back. She could not help at her own clumsiness. She rolled over and sat back up so that she could look to the male again. She was so excited when he told her that he was a giant. ”You is a giant? That’s so cool!” She thought for a moment and then smiled. ”Oh yeah well… I’m a giant too!” She tried to stand up on her back paws, but her defective paw caused her to fall back again. She folded her ears down as she looked to the male. ”I guess I don’t make a good giant, do I?” She smiled though, still happy that she was able to try.

Melee thought for a moment as the male asked about her father and mother. She smiled happily and wagged her tail. ”My daddy is Gideon Stowmbwingew and my mommy…” She paused for a moment. Come to think of it, she had no idea who her mom was. She could not remember anything about her. She looked back to the giant and shook her head. ”I dunno who my mommy is. The only thing I remember about her is fire…” She felt a bit offended when the male asked if she was being naughty. She shook her head violently. ”I’s not naughty. I’s a good giwl.” She then did lower her ears as he asked if the black male knew that she was out here. She liked being outside of Dahlia de Mai when she could. She found that it was much more fun outside of the borders than it was inside. This fact was actually proven in her mind the moment that she ran into the male sitting before her. She smiled as he told her where he was from and what his name was. It was so cool to hear so much about the giant. He then asked for her name. She smiled and moved her ears back up. ”My name is Melee Soul.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread