Hold On Tight
[html]

sorry for the wait. SSWM: 483

Melee could not believe how harsh Saul was being with her punishment. She did not want her dad to find out but she did not want to be separated from her friends for a whole month. ”You’we a meanie Uncle Saul. You just don’t want me to see any of my new fwiends.” She was not going to listen to him. She wanted to be able to see her friends whenever she wanted, even if that meant having to explain to Gideon why she was not in the pack lands a lot of the time. She was glad to hear that her new friend Scorpius was trying to stick up for her so that her uncle would not be so mean to her. She was not going to stand for it. ”Fine then, go ahead and tell Daddy. I want to be able to see my fwiends.” She then looked over to Scorpius and smiled, happy that she was sticking up for herself and for them in a way. She just wanted to have all the fun she could in her puphood. She was not about to let someone take that away from her. She wagged her tail and smiled to the black male, happy with the current mood.

Melee looked over to the white she wolf as she came closer. She was so scary looking and did not like seeing her around the pack lands. She watched as Scorpius ditched her and went over to the white she wolf. So she was his mother. She did not like the way she was talking to the pup. All she wanted to do was play with her new friend. Why was she being so harsh on the black male and her? She whined as she told her to stay away from the male. She did not want to listen to her. She moved away from the protection of her uncle and over towards Scorpius. She curled her tail under, obviously scared of the she wolf. She tried not to look at her as she looked to her friend. ”Scorpius… I.. I don’t want to lose you as a friend… will I get to be able to see you again…?” She whined more as she ventured closer to him, just wanting to give him a friendly lick before she had to see him go. She tried to lick him on the muzzle before she raced back to the safety of her uncle’s care. She knew it was not her fault that the black male was in trouble and it was not his fault either. She just wished his mom could understand that she was not such a bad wolf. The pup whined as she watched them leave the Dahlia de Mai pack lands. She hoped that when she was older she would be able to go back out towards his home and see her again.

<style type="text/css">
.Meleefreebeez b {font-weight:bold; color:#caede6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #073163; }
.Meleefreebeez-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#073163; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b5cced; text-align:right;}
.Meleefreebeez p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Meleefreebeez {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#80b5e9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebeez.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#073163; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #b5cced; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Meleefreebeez-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Meleefreebeez-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px dotted #caede6; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
400+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread