[J] Leap of faith...
[html]

She listened to the other wolf explain and nodded after she was done speaking. “I’ve never known my father…I was banished by the alpha of my last pack.” She explained, ears flicking forward as the sound of yet another wolf approaching reached her. She stiffened up slightly at the sight of the large male, crouching down low to the ground as he introduced himself and informed her that he was the alpha. She shifted a bit on the grass, once again trying to make herself appear harmless. She’d been lectured about showing alpha wolves the respect that they deserved.

She stared at the ground before speaking to the male, following the procedure that she used with her other pack. “Good evening Mister Jefferson sir, my name is Amisi
and I was wondering if you would be kind enough to allow me to join your pack. I have been banished from my home for being a…a L-luperci.”
she stumbled on the last word since she had just learned about it. She glanced upwards a bit, looking at the alpha wolf’s paws. “I promise not to be a burden to the pack if you allow me to join and I will do my best to contribute like all of the other wolves.”

Word Count → 113

<style>
.amisi-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.amisi-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amisi-t98 .wordcount {color:#586138; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #586138; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.amisi-t98 b {color:#F8FFE0; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.amisi-t98 {background-color:#879163; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... itable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42482B; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 10px 0px; }
.amisi-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread