The Sniffles
[html]

Table by me

Ayita smiled moving herself to the bookshelf knocking a book down she picked it up bringing it over to where the boy was. "Well reading is when you understand the words on a page of paper. I can even teach you it will take some time. But there's no need to read unless you want to learn." She said smiling. "But I can read to you a story in this book the humans wrote about, three little pigs being chased by a wolf. They wrote about a girl in a red hood being chased by a wolf. You see they feared us Kam, the humans just didn't understand us they thought we were mean."

She said smiling. She thought it was funny to read some of the thing the humans had written. "I would love to go out for a walk with you when your feeling well." she said. "I am sorry though you haven't seen me much and in fact I don't know much about you. And you know your welcome to stay in this home how ever long you want right." It was funny Vigi and her home was always full of life now from the short lived time of pups that had come her from where ever.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread