M- Strange New Lands
[html]

no problem at all <333 :]]] I really like Giuseppe so far XDD

His way of speaking reminded her of the way that Teddy had first spoken to her when they had met. Naniko wasn’t one to be easily charmed, but she would play whatever game she needed to play to gain the information or knowledge that she sought. She had no problem with sinking to this wanderer’s level to figure out who he was, where he was from, and why he had come to her lands. His mouth flopped as he gave up much of that information without her having to say anything at all. What luck. Sometimes it was more difficult for her to get information out of canines who spoke to her with slight disrespect. It wasn’t enough for her to speak of it, wanting to play nice and figure things out about this mysterious stranger, but once he had been around for a while she would have to figure out a way to punish him for speaking to her in such a manner.

”Many canines in my pack have been disowned or aren’t welcomed where they came from. I welcome any canines willing to pledge their allegiance to myself and to Anathema, this pack. We have many members already, but I would not turn away a smooth talker like yourself.” She was making fun of him, though her voice remained steady. She didn’t understand one who spoke to others the way that he did, at least, not to strangers. But each canine had their own way. In her eyes he was quite the handsome brute, but she wouldn’t allow such a thing to cloud her judgment. ”I have family members here…that you brought your brother with is good to hear.”

It was cold outside, but the female did not shiver. She had grown used to the weather in New Brunswick, the cold, and her mountain home felt comfortable as anything else to her. She was perhaps a warm blooded creature. Naniko felt no need to wear clothing, but kept a simple weapons-belt around her waist, three daggers hanging from it, two plain and one with an ornate design on its handle. She placed ran her fingers along the cold metal as she observed him, choosing her words carefully. ”Naniko D’Angelo. I’m the leader of Anathema, the Angela here. My name is indeed pretty, quite melodious to the ears.”

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread