row of captured ghosts
[html]

She didn’t mind having fun every once in a while, and smiled at the male and his muddiness. It was good to see that Teddy wasn’t all serious; she had worried about him a little after their encounter with Izaak, had wondered what he would have done to the Inferni member had Naniko not heard the ruckus and come out of her den. She neared the area in which he had ended his slide, clearing her throat.

”You been doing OK? I hadn’t heard from you much since that trespasser came and since the Inferni leaders came to speak to us. I really appreciate you backing me up when they came.” She said. Naniko had no need to speak down to Teddy. She had slowly been realizing that the male was dependable and that she could count on him in a pinch.

Word Count →

<style>
.nani-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.nani-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nani-t98 .wordcount {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #591000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.nani-t98 b {color:#591000; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.nani-t98 {background-color:#D6B172; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/nanipill.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0500; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:160px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nani-t98-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread