Home Is Where the Earth's Heart Is
[html]

349← Word Count :: I am a no good rotten liar. Forgive? *puppy eyes*
The raccoon could be crammed up somewhere behind something, so they have to hunt it out.

Once arrived she made overly dramatic gagging noises and covered her nose. Being at ground zero was a lot harder to deal with than being a hall away from it. Odoriferous molecules traffic-jammed her already sensitive nostrils and confused her. The smell was that of feces and guts and rot and delicious food and dirt and rock and stale air and Theodore-musk and everything in between."JESUS, Theo, I have never smelled anything worse." Luckily she had not noticed the new nickname she deemed him with otherwise she might worry incessantly if he minded.

She looked around and saw nothing but blurry shapes peeking out from blackness. "Can we get some light? There have to be matches around here. I think I smell some torches in that corner, she walked to the respective corner and grabbed one with a satisfactory smile, "There. Matches...matches...matches. BLAAAHG CAN'T SMELL WORTH SHIT." She was very frustrated by being nose-handicapped, since it was always her most reliable sense. In regular circumstances she could have definitely smelled out a box of matches by now. She huffed and turned to where the darkness-cloaked man stood to see if he knew of any matches.

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread