sunshine on my shoulders
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#cambriahealymarit {width:430px; background-color:#f4f6e7; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:0px; margin:auto; margin-top:-40px;}
#cambriahealymarit .text {padding:15px; margin-top:0px; margin-bottom:0px; border:0px;}
#cambriahealymarit .text b, #cambriahealymarit .text i {color:#325000;}
</style>

Awww Alder X3

Princess was frightened, but it was only normal. Anyone who hadn't gone through labor before would be alarmed at the pain that coursed through their bodies. Cambria obviously only knew about it in the academic sense, but she had witnessed enough births now to know that it was common to have strong reactions to the contractions. Haven had seemed panicked for a moment, but with his sister's comforting and her own instructions the man seemed to come back to himself. He went to help his mate to the floor, but paused while another spasm rocked her form. Soon enough Princess was on the ground though, and from the movement behind her she could tell that Alder was getting some water warmed as she had asked.

Cambria smiled at the Knight as he offered Princess his hand to hold. "If you squeeze Haven's hand when the contractions come that will help you deal with the pain too, I'm sure." Whatever else she could focus on would help her through the labor, at least until the real work came. "Keep your legs bent at the knee, and keep them spread. You probably aren't ready just yet, but soon enough you're going to the feel the urge to push. When that happens, just listen to your body and push and your pups will be here in no time." The Marino's voice was light and melodic, wanting to counteract whatever anxieties the soon-to-be parents still had. Cambria saw nothing out the ordinary to be concerned over, so she was certain everything was going to happen just as it should.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread