Half a life
[html]
Ooc here!

She wasn't one who was normally good at following orders unless they were ones that had come from Jefferson. She had been surprised by her father's reaction at the pack meeting, when he hadn't given her his approval of her changing her name. Soul, she was Addison Soul now. The D'Angelo family held little to no meaning for her any more, and she especially felt no ties to Dierdre and Cerulean. The girl had been feeling nothing but disappointment after bitter disappointment lately.

Perhaps that was part of her need to visit Ouija. He had provided her brain with a new kind of stimulation, the experience of physical touch when she had not been touched for so very long. Her mind connected touch with something bad, but after she had calmed down a bit she had realized even on that day that his touch hadn't seemed as bad as she had built it up to be. She had over-reacted, and needed to apologize.

"I'm sorry for what I did and said to you when we first met." She blurted suddenly after his mention of a healer. "I do like some consideration...for someone to ask before they touch me. But I over-reacted" She sat down next to the pool of water, looking into and then back behind her to where Ouija was walking around. "Every wolf has their own issues, I guess, huh." This physical cut on her hand was nothing compared to the emotional damage that the girl carried on her shoulders.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread