[M] SNAP!!
[html]

<3 image credit

A loud thud against the weak snow made the gray man take out his knife again, but then he reconized the darker shape. Alaki. God, this was not good...

Now the foreigner would have to deal with that thick-headed adrenaline-addicted warrior as well. "Alaki, please. It's not on me to attack someone that could be easily talked into leaving. And that's what was going to happen, before you stormed in!" He said, his voice clearly annoyed, but with the nosy man, not with the intruder. Luckily, though, he had enough experience in dealing with both the personalities.

He then began to talk about his blade was the longest, and the older man trolled his eyes in annoyance. The only reason they were comparing was for the matter that the size didn't matter, as long as you could use the weapon well. The warrior was still young, and he had a lot to learn. Yet, he turned to the tan AniWayan, and the Rusian, felt the tension between them, the hate-hate relaitionship more than clear the way they look at eachother. The tension surrounding them turn unconfortable and threatened to turn violent soon. So not good...

The now pacific intruder begged for his help, but the Russian knew Alaki enough to know that he wasn't so easily convinced, eben more against fighting with his favorite enemy. "Please, Alaki, step down. J'adore was just leaving, and as he said, I could go with him to get your necklace." He said, knowing nothing about that trinket they were talking about. Yet, he began to walk closer to the armed gray male, purple eyes dre serious when he spoke the next words. "You're not fit to fight right now. I've seen it in you; you're addicted tot he adrenaline rush. Just like Theodore. If you fight like this, someone will get hurt, and it might end up not being the one you wished to hit. Trust me, I've seen more than enough of it to know that much. So, do a favor to everyone here, and step down." he spoke, accented, husky voice sharp like his onw dagger. The only thing he wished was to avoid this uneeded fight, and to secure no one came out unharmed from this short encounter. But all he could do was try to convince the young warrior to do so.

<style type="text/css">
.liev-purple b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF5FFF; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px }
.liev-purple .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.liev-purple p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liev-purple {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#572B73; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2rw1an8.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 340px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff
; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread