Where'd You Go?
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Alli

She looked confused as to why the other was laughing. Was there some sort of joke there that she didn't understand. Even when the other had spoken again she still didn't understand why the other had laughed. "It is still cold out and you should wrap up too so that you don't get sick. I still have my own blanket." She didn't understand the humor of the situation in the slightest. She had just ended up repeating what Dawali had told to her so that she would keep the blanket on. The cold, the winter, and the snow were no laughing matter. They could be deadly. Sakari had already seen just how deadly they were when they had taken Meda from her. Just that was enough of a caution to always remain wrapped up and warm.

No, Hvnii didn't belong to Sakari but had just taken to watch over the pup and making sure that she had settled in. "I woke up and she was gone. She had cuddled with me when we went to sleep." Though she had noticed that other the past few days that Hvnii had gotten quieter and slower. But still to wake up without Hvnii was heart breaking. She had lost Meda and now Hvnii.

She wasn't sure what to do. "You have duties to do." And Sakari couldn't distract from that. One's duties had to get done. Such things couldn't be slacked upon. And well, she didn't want to be the reason behind something not getting done. She didn't want to end up distracting the other from the things that needed to get done. "I have already looked around the village. I can't go too far away." She was still too young yet. And with the weather it wasn't a good idea to head out into the surrounding forest. She had looked where she could and just had to hope that Hvnii would end up returning on her own.

<style type="text/css">
.Sakarifree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5d2e34; }
.Sakarifree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; text-align:center;}
.Sakarifree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Sakarifree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#613030; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... able01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #dab0b7; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#feb1b9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Sakarifree01-border1 {width:504px; border:1px solid #613030; margin:0 auto;}
.Sakarifree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dab0b7; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread