The Some what Lone Wolf
Ha, no problem. XD It's a smart way to be anyhow -- there are quite a lot of people on this here internet. >:|

In order for you to actually join the game, you'll just have to go ahead and choose a method of joining. I assume you do want to join the game as a Loner first? :O If so, you'll need to post the OOC joining form to the Loner and Creature joining forum. Once you've done that and you're accepted (I'll probably get on it right away) you can start roleplaying. Big Grin

However, we don't have a character sheet, per say -- you can fill out your forum profile to act as a character sheet, if you'd like! Otherwise, we also offer the Post and Graphic logs forum where you can post your own character sheet (and, if you're interested, I have a free character sheet for all to use, if you want :O).

But filling out a character sheet is generally not required -- you don't *have* to do any of that unless you're OOC joining and filling out your profile. X3 You can also provide us with RP samples if you'd like to just get straight into the game without fiddling with your profile.

Thanks for the compliment! ^_^ Nina, another roleplayer, drew it for me! She's awesome, and I think she actually has a studio where she is offering drawings for others. :o

Messages In This Thread