funeral, swords & souls
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life
sorry about the horrendous wait!

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Kansas initially thought that the strange cavern was eerie and entrapping, a place where danger could easily be found. Gradually he was becoming more comfortable, put at ease by the soft light falling in from the snowy world outside and by the gentle silence that cushioned them all around. He began to doubt that anyone sinister would seek the mine as a stage for causing trouble, as its entrance was secluded. He had simply been curious enough to come inside, and perhaps that was why the raven woman had wandered here too — curiosity.

He shifted slightly so that more light fell on the dull wood of the guitar, and the slightly improved illumination made the strings glint silver. Though she had come closer to get a better look, her words seemed hesitant. He wondered if she didn't really want to be here, though he couldn't come up with a way to tell her that she didn't have to. She could leave without hurting his feelings, though he liked her well enough to enjoy her company for a little while. I'm eh, teaching myself. It's fun.

Kansas had met one other wolf with musical tendencies, Jazper, though he wasn't sure what instrument the coal-furred wolf preferred. Kansas had never heard anyone sing other than his mother, who had used her soft melodious voice to lull him and his siblings to sleep. Voron reminded him that he had wanted to hear music made by the voice again. Can you... can you sing something? he requested tentatively, looking down at his hands.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread