[M] Take Me Away.. (DND)
[html]
=] WC: 274

Her eyes felt squinty as she sat there. Chinky, as some humans might say. She watched him lean against the tree. He looked quite comfortable, and she wished she had a tree like that one. No, actually, she wanted that one. If only he would leave… No wait. She didn’t want him to leave. She had so many other things she wanted to ask him, so much to learn from him. Kemo was an extraordinary wolf. He was blind, but he still lived the life of any other normal wolf. Amazing. Truly amazing.

Since you have no type of idea what color I am, I think it would be proper to make you guess.

She said this with a kind of smile creasing her luperci lips. She would make him guess. She wouldn’t make him do anything, actually. She would just hope he would just for the sake of it. Shrooms. Axelle thought about it for a moment, clearly lost in the thought. I think I will pass on it too. Aside from all the interesting things she’s heard about them, she also heard of some rather nasty side effects one can experience. She wouldn’t want to risk it.

Kemo walked over towards her, and this broke her from her deep thinking. He held his hand out for the bottle. She looked at his hand for a moment. It looked strong. Strong hands were good. Always. Then she picked the bottle from the ground, and gave it to him. She hoped that he would like it because she knew where there was a large supply hidden.

True.

While he was in a good mood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread