come here, pretty
[html]

ooc: <3

The woman dropped the painting, and then spoke to him about how the days were a bore to her. That meant that she did not adventure, he assumed, today probably was one of those days to get out and explore a little bit. He didn't blame her, the other days had been almost insufferable as far as the weather went. It had been a hot summer, this was no lie. Both Bartholomew and Mars ended up staying inside as much as they could these days that were too hot to go outside simply because they would overheat. The water sources were far and few, so they had to be conservative with what they did have. Bart listened to the woman as she spoke, and she had a smile on her face. Bart returned hers with a handsome smile of his own, much different than the empty ones that Mars would give to the woman often times. Bart's smiles were always genuine and full of energy, Mars' lacked that same energy. The woman fixed herself within his embrace, and he let her go enough to let her fix herself to where they were face to face. She then asked him what was up with him. What he did over the last few days. Bartholomew cocked a grin.

I'm pretty sure tha' I got ta' be Mars for awhile, then I was meh again. the man started to speak, telling her that he was Mars for awhile. He knew that she knew the differences, and he knew that she knew that he was two different people, so he was rather open about it. Mars, however, was not open about him being Bartholomew, so he'd never let the woman know what he was doing. Mars would always fill in the blanks with something like "Oh, I played my guitar for a few hours more" or "Didn't you hear all of that music? I was playing the piano, and the violin. Then I went to guitar for awhile." and more recently "I wasn't in town, I was hunting with Vox." All of those times, he had been spending time as Bartholomew instead of doing what he said he was doing. I mean, yeah, sometimes he was telling the truth about playing the guitar, but there were times that he would just group his time as Bartholomew into some other activity that he had done. Didn't git' much done. It's been pretty hot outside, an' my fur is pretty thick fer' tis' hot ass weather. I blame Mars' dad fer tha' fur length. the man spoke, chuckling to the woman as he had let his fingers on his right hand play with the fur on the woman's side. How's Senorita doin'? She good fer a ride late'? the man asked the woman, cocking his head to her and smiling still.

<style type="text/css">
.MarsThouYest b {font-weight:bold; color:#1476A6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MarsThouYest-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.MarsThouYest p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MarsThouYest {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#13464A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... Table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C9D4D3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality:Bartholomew Cubbins
Table by Meghann! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread