come here, pretty
[html]

ooc: I figured it was her ears though xDD

Bart was shy in his own little ways, but when it came to hugs, he was easily able to touch without being flustered. Now, he didn't give the same warm hugs as Mars did, and there was definitely a difference in the way Mars held a woman and the way Bartholomew did. Bartholomew's hug had been possessive, as if the woman was his, and his only, while Mars' hug was more of protection and love. The man was strong against the woman and her body as he held her close, in the embrace. The woman would wiggle under his fingers as they played in her fur, and he would let a small chuckle come from his maw as she would continue on to speak about how her steed was doing and that they were both doing pretty good. Bartholomew was glad that they both were doing good, and Vox and himself were pretty much in the same boat. It was hot and Bartholomew found it rather cruel to make the steed work in such conditions. Bart nodded his head. Vox is well ta'. He was pretty riled up tis' mornin' tho'. T'ink somethin' mighta' spooked 'em. the man spoke, nodding hid head lightly, remembering that Vox had been freaking out this morning for some random reason that he couldn't care to remember. Oh, if ya' needed some more wata', I found a new source a little bit ta' tha' south of 'ere. the man spoke, talking of the water source he had come from just a few hours ago, when he was Mars. He and Mars had found it together, so it was a shared memory between the two of them, thank god or Bartholomew might have been stuck dehydrated and possibly dead if he hadn't been around to see Mars find it.

The woman would then peel herself from him, saying that he was as hot as a fire and that she didn't know how he lived here. In all honesty, he didn't know how Mars was able to deal with the constant heat of everyday here in California. Bart only dealt with it because Mars dealt with it, and Bart had a friend here, it being Krystalle, which had made him hesitant about leaving again. If anyone was going to leave this place, it would be the Russo man, not the Cubbins. Bartholomew had been against moving from Fresno even, and Mars still moved without consulting Bart, so Bart wouldn't be surprised if it happened more than once. Bart knew how fickle and picky Mars was about where he lived, so it should be no surprise to the man. The woman pulled him over to the shade, in which he let her do so without a problem. He chuckled lightly to the woman before he had taken a hand to one of her floppy ears and he played with it for a moment, just flipping it and watching it fall back into place. I dunno. I jus' deal wit' it I guess... Maybe I jus' got used ta' it a lil' bit. the man spoke, shrugging lightly to the woman and a smile being placed across his handsome maw. What kind'f paintin' is tha' you found thur'? the man asked, looking back to the art that had been on the ground now.

<style type="text/css">
.MarsThouYest b {font-weight:bold; color:#1476A6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MarsThouYest-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.MarsThouYest p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MarsThouYest {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#13464A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... Table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C9D4D3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality:Bartholomew Cubbins
Table by Meghann! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread