Sand between my toes
[html]

WC: 309!

His first impression was on the slight rude side as she basically told him that she should know where she was, but Niro bit his lip. She did apologize and that’s all that Niro needed. She told him where he came from, though he was not familiar with it, he had heard of the place before. He knew its general direction, but had not traveled that way before.

It is good to meet you Rendall. I should say that would be a very interesting job to be an ambassador, though possibly dangerous in times of war…

He hoped there wouldn’t be war but he knew that he did not get his way all the time. He found that war could be possible. Especially after all he’d been through. Her question made Niro think, how long had it been? Orin had been the one to teach him about the moon and months and years, and the calander days… So when he figured out what day it was he had a bright smile on his face.

I have been here for a year.

He said. He was thinking though… had it really been that long? He couldn’t believe it, it was hard to think about yet so very exciting for him. As he said that Marahute finally moved down to see what was going on. The golden eagle was huge. In fact she was bigger than his head, so when she landed on his shoulder he could feel himself turning lopsided for a second before he made himself stand straight. The amber eyes of the eagle looked at the female before her, and was eyeing her, not sure what to make of this wolf. Marahute had grown up with wolves so she was use to them, but after Niro had his accident she had become much more protective of him.

<style>
.niro-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niro-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niro-q31 b {color:#1F1C1A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.niro-q31 {background-color:#DBD4D0; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#58514D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.niro-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread