Lonesome
[html]

THIS LOVELY TABLE FILLED WITH SEXYNESS WAS MADE BY NUKI! Big Grin You may slap an OCC ending onto this if you please, since I saw you are dropping him. It could just be some thing about how Kam tells Range about the people in charge and stuff.

The change in the voice tone surprised Range as he offered up information about the pack. "What does we wanna learn?" He cocked his head a bit, studying the brown dirt underneath him. He was quite happy that he had not trespassed enough for it to be considered rude, but that only took away half the weight on his shoulders. Now, it was like being hosed off with freezing water, and he was only just beginning to react. What did he want to learn? And who was this.. King Vigi? Range sighed, but brought himself to speak in at least a semi grateful sounding voice. "Anything yous willing to tell me. I tells yous about Dahlia too, yeah?" He was hopeful now. Not only had he seen much great scenery on his way, but he was also about to obtain information. Even if the pup didn't end up saying anything that would be of use to him, he could at least be a future friend.

<style>
.rangefairy-op-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rangefairy-op-tbl p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rangefairy-op-tbl b {color:#4b9150;}
.rangefairy-op-tbl {background-color:#cce1e0; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/Range_fairy_table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#822d57 ; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rangefairy-d25border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rangefairy-op-tbl .inner {margin:10px 50px 55px 50px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #822d57; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread