tidal wave gonna cover me
OOC; Short post be...short. Sorry. xD

Toklo's eyes flashed dangerously as they darted to the speaking female. "I've done nothing," He nearly hissed, his stony expression breaking to show a angry look, that somehow led to sorrow. His trance seemed to break. His anger dropped like a rock. His face was long and disdainful. "I did nothing to...deserve this," He said through nearly-clenched teeth. It was a great strain, it seemed to not be yelling at the top of his lungs. What he said was true. He'd done nothing to deserve the cards he'd been dealt, but now, he'd played his best ones. He was left with his few, horrible last cards. He'd played all the others. Life was a game. He'd tried his best to cope with what he'd been dealt. But, he knew, even the best poker player couldn't come back from a defeat such as his.

He nearly broke down in front of this wolf. She'd done it now; she'd gotten through to him. Oddly enough. With just a few words. But, then he remembered the last part of her words. He eyes her from his slumped position on the ground. "All my family is dead," He said some-what bluntly. He looked down at his paws, his eyes lowering slowly as he thought about it. He honestly had nobody for him. Maybe, just maybe, now he did though. Xeris was deffinately not family, but...maybe she would consider him a friend...? One could dream, right?

Messages In This Thread