One of These Days.
[html]

OOC chatter goes here!

He smiled at her, "Well I can promise you that I will not do anything to hurt you." He grinned again. He watched her gently, still not looking into her eyes. He didn't care if she didn't mind him staring into her eyes, he would do his best to not do it because it made her uncomfortable the first time. When she looked up, allowing him to look in her eyes though he did. He couldn't help it. He didn't bore them into her the way he did before but transformed it so it was a gentle glance. He admired her mismatched eyes, he always found it interesting when things didn't quite look the same. He blinked and realized that he was boring into her again, he changed his look to a gentle glance once more then listened to her question with some amusment.

He couldn't help but laugh at the question. "No I do not find you rude, and to answer your question.. I really don't know, I have been bigger than others since I was born, there is no breed of anything huge that I could have developed characteristics from, I am a pure Himilayan wolf." Wonder at his own self sparked in his eyes and he smiled. He turned his eyes away from her, not wanting to make her scared or uncomforatble again, even if he was only glancing. It would take her some getting used to if she was so acustum to a look in the eye meaning pain would come. He would do it a little at a time, letting her adjust to his strange custom.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread