Won't Be Lonely Long.
Ooc- yea I'll join(: and thanks!

Futoji was still waiting when he looked up at the sky. It showed evidence of a giant storm that was soon to come. He sighed, hopefully it wouldn't be long until he was accepted into the pack so that he could find shelter. He looked around and spotted a very small thing on the horizon. He smelt the air and it was defiantly a wolf coming to greet him. He smiled and his tail thumped against his belly. He shot his eyes back down and had a smile plastered on his face. As soon as he could see the paws of another wolf though he changed his expression to a less happy one, a one with more seriousness. Futoji looked up a little bit, seeing a bird on his shoulder. He had heard of such companions but had never actually seen one with a wolf. He cocked his head slightly, How does someone come to befriend such creatures? He pushed the thought out of his head, he would save it for another time.

The wolf spoke a question. One that Futoji had been hoping came along soon. Hello, I am Futoji and I came here to see about joining your pack." He spoke with a gentle confidence, for he did not want to look as if he posed a threat but he also didn't want to sound cowardly. He was happy with his answer. He waited for the reply as the cold finally began to sink into his body. He let out a shiver, which seemed to warm him up but only for a moment.

Messages In This Thread