the sun and moon rise in his eyes
[html]

sorry for the wait, short post! Tongue

Excuses, she gave him more and more reasons to be mates with her and join her in a romantic bond, but Ty could only perceive them as excuses right now. She was trying all she could to have him go with her, and despite giving her a understanding glance, his expression remained in a regretful grimace to her offer. She didn't know, she couldn't know what kind of wolf Ty had become since he had returned, it wasn't her fault, but before they had any chance of getting back together, Ty would have to tell her what he had done, and he was not in any mindset to do so, not now.

She poured his heart out to him, telling him he was still her one true love, she would always love him and such, he responded by turning his back on her. Refusing to show her the sadness on his own face, he took a few steps away, he didn't intend for this to happen, any of this, but he knew what he had to do now. He began to take off into the woods, but before he did, he said to Pontiac as stoically as he could. "I have a lot to explain to you, if we have any chance of reunion, you must wait until I can tell you what I have done in Mexico, wait one month, I will tell you everything."

Without another word, he was off, as quick as he came.

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread