[M] - Nox noctis divum est sic pulchellus
[html]

Tongue I need to post more.

Valinta's head felt light, and her legs heavy. She accepted the joint from Axelle -- Axelle. That was a cool name. It seemed.... Awesome. Like... Like an axe. An axe...elle. An axe elle? Axelle! Valinta smiled dreamily to herself as she took another long drag on the joint. Axelle was a cool name. Valinta wondered if she should name one of her possible babies Axelle.... And introduce it to it's namesake.

The weed was intensely good. Valinta handed the joint back and heard a question. Something like... "Have you ever heard about Dracula?" Dracula... Dracula.... Valinta's cloudy and slowed mind spun wildly as she remembered the book she had read.

"Dude... Axelle. Me 'n' Dracula are like. We're like this. Man." Valinta was clearly high, and slurred slightly. She held her crossed fingers up as she spoke, and then giggled hystericly. She didn't know what was funny. But her fingers were like.... all twisted up and stuff. It was pretty awesome to her.

The giggling stopped and she gasped. Damn. Valinta thought. She idly wondered if Axelle could hear her thoughts. That'd be pretty cool. Like. Awesome. CAN YOU HEAR ME? Valinta thought with an idiotic smile on her face. It'd be cool if she could.

<style>
.valintarain-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.valintarain {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.valintarain b {color:#5d4499; font-weight:bold;}
.valintarain {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1a2053; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5129/souls72.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b597b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread