Why does the sea rush to the shore?
[html]
[Image: ooc-1.jpg]

She had wandered for a time, but Ember had known that she would always return back home. She couldn't stand being away from people for too long of a time. She had once dreamed of life as a loner, taking care of herself, not having anyone to have to answer to...but that notion had passed when she'd turned back toward Bleeding Souls and seen the smoke on the horizonline. She never should have left to begin with.

The quiet female stayed on her back when Tristan came into her line of sight, her muzzle pointing in his direction so he could hear her. "Ah...Yes, sir--I guess so. I just feel sort of silly, I suppose." Now that he'd already seen her blunder she couldn't exactly hide it. At least, she thought that he'd seen it. She couldn't even catch a butterfly; how pathetic. "Auntie helped me find a den...but it'll take a little digging to make it into anything" The soil was nice and soft, though, so she didn't see any problems there. Ember rolled over onto her stomach, rising slowly, shaking some of the grass out of her gnarled pelt. "I wish I'd brought my things from the city here with me...I had a brush."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread