wandering
[html]

Out of Character

ooc text.

In Character

word count: 242

As the female approached Varice, his chest began to rise, her scent at this point was intoxicating, he couldn't help but go listless for a few seconds. Regaining focus, he listened intently as she proclaimed she was indeed a Lykoi and to his pleasure referred to him as "handsome".

I wish I had more answers for you kiddo, I remember a desert, a long walk, and then these trees...I'm pretty sure it was some bad hash sold to me a while back, before I became acquainted with the different smells.

As he spoke, Varice reached into his bag and produced a second, slightly fatter joint

Here, you might wanna sit down for this

Varice was sitting down cross legged, a wicked grin pasted across his toothy maw, he motioned with the lighter for her to sit with him, and try some "out of state" greenery.

He brought the lighter to the tip of the J, inhaled greedily and tilted back his head as the smoke poured endlessly from his nostrils.

And how many Lykoi are there? You know, I’m pretty good at growin’ this stuff. It’s always been a bit of a specialty of mine…and if you don’t mind me asking…are any of the other Lykoi girls as cute as yourself?

Varice had hoped he wasn’t laying it on too thick, he thought this young Inferni had a natural beauty to her, and such a warmth to her as well.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#986e59;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#51281d; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#8c4633; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57291c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/kotone/osprey.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 280px 0px; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread