she had disrobed, and she was waiting on the floor
[html]

300+

He became more aware of his strong heart’s pace as her fingers settled against the soft, whiter shades of pale hues on his chest. The fairy tale princess had explained, but it did not have to mean that he understood. Why did this have to be wrong? Why was it wrong to cherish royalty before commoners? The girl was easy to treasure, not only for her fragile beauty, but for the subtle characteristics that he could recognize. She was the home that was no longer his and he could almost have accepted his devious move as a mistake if they just could have given him a second chance. The family would not forgive such a misstep though, and he had to wonder why the girl did not shy from his bleeding orbs.

The boy did not have to prove anything to her, and therefore he merely did what seemed to be the natural step for him to take. Fingers settled above the hand that had reached out to ensure his level of existence. The boy could find contentment for a while in this simple touch. ”I suppose I will,” he replied, permitting his gaze to turn vacant and fall from her wispy form. There was nowhere else to go. Anathema had offered him what his own family denied him, but he had yet to find satisfaction within the ranks. They were strangers, all of them, even the pale queen with the emerald gaze. Would he ever belong anywhere? Did he want to? It was a complicated matter, this.

”I don’t have anywhere else to go.” It could be a sad revelation, but only if he wanted it to be. Now, why did she ask this question? Focus sharpened as deep maroon found her lovely face, suspicious with fresh traces of gloom sprouting forth. Would the wolf pack take action if they were to learn what he was?

<style type="text/css">
.itachi-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.itachi-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.itachi-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.itachi-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... achi-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread