she had disrobed, and she was waiting on the floor
[html]

Wordcount: 3+

His hand folded over her own, and it was a gentle weight, a tenderness that neither of them truly felt. They were too young for such a real emotion, but China deceived herself in thinking that she felt it. Cupped between his larger palm and the rhythmic beating of his dark heart, her hand felt safe. It was amusing, how well the golden one could don a sheep's clothing, even at such a young and inexperienced age.

But it would be fallacy to think of China as a sheep, for she was just as quick-witted as her bloodline allowed, just as canny as the breed she so perfectly represented. Her palm was a snare over his beating organ, cerulean blue blessed by the Earthmother with such a wondrously hypnotic blue. It sparkled now in the cold light, framed by dark lashes.

Those his gaze deviated from her form, China's did not waver. His voice was enough to encourage her, and she stepped forward, shortening the modest distance between their bodies but not allowing herself to crumble into his devilish warmth. "Yes, of course you must go back to them..." Came the gentle coo, waiting for ruby-red to rejoin with Lapis Lazuli before smiling sharp white teeth. "But you also have this place, Itachi. We have this place." And there was her devious plan. Hurrying to cement the idea, she moved to rest her other hand against his cheek, if the boy would allow it. "You see, Itachi? Nobody knows about this place. It belongs to us," Maw tilted up slightly, charcoal gray bangs drifting about her face.

She had been digesting the plan for a while, and if he accepted it, then she would be able to delay the decision she had so dreaded in making. She would be able to have what she wanted - Itachi - And what she needed - Inferni; And nobody would have to know. "You can meet me here, if you want to," She spoke tentatively, almost meekly, "You can call me here by lighting a fire in the old chimney... I will see it from down there," Down where he had once been a prince. Thick lashes blinked guilelessly.

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread