It ain't right without you
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

So sorry for the long wait...chaos went down for me all this week and weekend x.x

His eyes, which were typically sky blue, looked like deep ocean blues within the sky light today. They wouldn't leave Nayru as she took the rose within her grasp and inspected it, a large smile formed upon his muzzle pleased to see her smile, and her reaction overall. "I'm glad you like it, when I saw it I felt you should have it..unfortunately it won't last forever.." unfortunately.. When she spoke of the possibilities with the rose he smiled greater, "That would be cool to see, hopefully the seeds are alive." His tail gave a light wag as he looked from the rose to her eyes. The same crimson really, save for a shade difference. The conversation took a different tone as she began to correct him on how he hadn't failed. His ears went back and he took in her words. No matter how she put it, he knew what he wanted to do, and to him--he failed! He looked away as she continued, then nodded his head. He understood her point of view but he still felt he failed. His eyes looked up, "I only met the patriarch's mate...Geneva...over in Phoenix Valley.." He said in disappointement, "..I wanted to try and go in a strategic pattern, however..that didn't go well when the weather became more dangerous..."

For a moment Aro wondered how she'd react to a certain information, he knew how he would react if the shoe was on the other foot. He would be terribly jealous, then she spoke about who she met. His ears perked, 'My mother and father came here?" His ears were intensely perked as they began to walk, head tilting slightly wanting to hear more details on her encounter. He was very worried about his mother meeting her, not so much his father, hell he was curious, but not worried about it in the slightest. His mother was an entirely different story.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread