Chasing Cars
She wouldn't have suspected a thing on him wishing to snatch a mate, let alone the thought that he was thinking of her in that manner, so she acted as she normally would. Shy and a little stand-offish. She continued on, her ears swiveled to better hear him and what he had to say. Her two-toned eyes looked over slightly."That's fine.." She said to his reason for wondering here. She didn't quite understand how no wolf would have not heard anything about humans but some wolves were more sheltered than her. She had encountered many human relics, however, she had never allowed it to affect her ways. The only human thing she meddled with the most were human toys. She loved her 'red doggy', a gift from her father from when she was but days old. When she first opened her eyes it was the thing she had always had. As she had gotten older it was more hidden from view to others, but still always with her, somewhere. She had nodded to Echo, "Yeah..Phoenix Valley is a very simple and peaceful pack.." She said in an idle way as she came to past iskata's cabin, one she had heard of, but never really payed any attention to, if at all. "...that's...if I remember right, Iskata's cabin. She was..a founder to the pack I believe. I'm not very good with the history of Phoenix Valley, I'm trying to learn about it..but I think..I think she's dead now.." She felt like she was strongly blushing now, feeling stupid for not knowing it very well. She was great with everything else, except this particular cabin. However, her paws continued on.

Messages In This Thread